Thursday, January 04, 2007

Some more hardcore

All right, I don't even know if anyone is checking out this blog, but I'm putting up some more 7"s that I own and love. Below you will find links to the Carry Nation 7" on Nemesis, I believe, the Suppression Swing 7" from New Age, and the only release that I know of from the band Strength 691, which hosts the bass stylings of none other than Nate Gluck from Ensign. I hope people find these and download them because they are worthy of a listen. Later for now.

The Suppression Swing

Carry Nation

Strength 691

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the strength 691 link is no good.. i'd love to grab the 7"

8:08 AM  
Blogger Copeyboy said...

Okay, I'll re-up it and post a new link. Thanks for checking in.

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home